My Photo Journalism Goals-- Did I accomplish them?


Week 1:
One of my goals for this class is to become more out going with strangers. With the first photo assignment I had a hard time talking with strangers, even though most of them had been super interesting and welcoming. I also hope to learn more about camera setting, and photo editing.


Week 10:
Well I'll admit I don't really think I'm better at talking with strangers, I'm awkward, and I don't think thats ever gonna change. With that said, I think I am much better at walking up to people and asking them weird personal and intrusive questions. I still feel weird, but I have learned that people, to my dismay, are very willing to answer personal and intrusive questions. I am much better at setting the ISO and F-stop to the weather and lighting. I am also better at seeing when a photo could look really good with different edits, and am more willing to try bold things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Action Aladdin Review

Humans of LBCC: Christopher Batman and Elisa Kanoff

Photo Story: Heartland Humane Society